1. Allison, K. (2017). Special report: Financial stress and the bottom line. PwC 2017 Financial Wellness Survey.
2. Choi, J. J., Laibson, D., Madrian, B. C., & Metrick, A. (2004, July). Saving For retirement on the path of least resistance. National Bureau of Economic Research. NB04-08A0405B. Retrieved on February 3rd, 2015 from: http://www.nber.org/aging/rrc/papers_files/orrc04-08/04-08LaibsonSummary.pdf
3. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. (2014). Financial wellness at work. 107
4. Mullainathan, S. & Shafir, E. (2013). Scarcity: Why having so little means so much. New York, New York: Times Books.
5. U.S. Government Accountability Office. (2015). Financial literacy: The role of the workplace. Retrieved from: http://www.gao.gov/assets/680/671203.pdf
6. Greenman, K. (2017). Financial saving behavior: The relationship between incremental theory, perceptions of future self, financial literacy, and saving behavior change. Scholarworks.
7. Hannon, K. (May 18, 2017). Why workplace financial wellness programs are hot. Forbes.
8. IBISWorld. (December 2017). Employee assistance program services-US market research report.
Retrieved from: https://www.ibisworld.com/industry-trends/specialized-market-research-reports/advisory-financial-services/outsourced-office-functions/employee-assistance-program-services.html
9. Loibl, C., & Hira, T. K. (2005). Self-directed financial learning and financial satisfaction. Financial Counseling and Planning, 16(1), 11-21.
10. Simon, J. (August 17th, 2017). Financial wellness is about boosting confidence. Data & Research.
11. Wall Street Journal (April 16th, 2018). E*Trade Add, pg. B7
Pew Charitable Trusts. (2015). The precarious state of family balance sheets. Retrieved on February 19th, 2016 from:
12. Workplace Benefits Report. (2015). Bank of America / Merrill Lynch. Retrieved from:
13. Workplace Benefits Report (2017). Bank of America / Merrill Lynch. Retrieved from:
14. Money Management International, March 8th, 2017. Professional financial coaching decreases consumer stress, survey reveals. Retrieved from:
15. Lilleston, R. (September 12th, 2017). Survey tracks changes in offers. AARP. https://www.aarp.org/work/on-the-job/info-2017/survey-top-workplace-benefits-fd.html
16. Prawitz, A. D., & Cohart, J. (2014). Workplace financial education Facilitates improvement in personal financial behaviors. Journal of Financial Counseling and Planning, 25(1), 5-26.
17. American Psychological Association (2014, February 11th). Stress in America: Are teens adopting adults’ stress habits: Retrieved from http://www.apa.org/news/press/release/stress/2013/stress-report.pdf
18. Pew Charitable Trusts. (2015). The precarious state of family balance sheets. Retrieved on February 19th, 2016 from: http://www.pewtrusts.org/~/media/Assets/2015/01/FSM_Balance_Sheet_Report.pdf
19. Paychex. (March, 1st, 2018). How can employee financial wellness program can benefit your small business. Retrieved from: